Scope of the privacy and personal data processing policy.
This policy on personal data processing will apply to users of the website of Grupo Ángel Camacho, S.L., as well as all natural persons who provide their data through the channels established and indicated for this (Website, post, email, telephone).
Identity of the Data Controller.
The data controller of the user’s personal data is Grupo Ángel Camacho, S.L. (hereafter, GAC), with registered office at Avenida del Pilar, 6 41530 – Morón de la Frontera (Seville)
registered in the Commercial Register of Seville, Volume 4.467 of Companies, Page 29 vto., Sheet Nº SE-11206, Entry 38ª.
Data Protection Officer Contract Information.
We inform the user that they can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com
Purposes of Personal Data Processing, legitimate basis and data preservation periods.
Personal data processing based on consent of the interested party:
- Administrating information requests of users. The personal data of users requesting information will be processed with the sole purpose of attending to these requests, within the legally established margins, and being able to provide the required information. This personal data will be kept for the time necessary to manage the request and the potential responsibilities derived from it, after which it will be deleted.
- Management of personnel selection processes. The personal data of job applicants and individuals participating in the selection processes opened by GAC will be processed solely for the selection of candidates and subsequent communication with them within the context of the selection process. Personal data will only be processed within an open selection process and will be kept during the personnel selection process, after which it will be deleted.
- Participants in competitions through social networks. Individuals who provide their personal data through social networks where GAC is present will be processed solely to provide the requested information and manage the competitions or promotions that GAC organises, this processing including the publication of the personal data of the winners or beneficiaries (name, surname, image) through GAC social networks or media.
- Management of claims. The personal data will be processed with the purpose of undertaking effective communication with the user regarding potential claims on products of GAC, using all means at GAC’s disposal and in accordance with current regulations on Client Service. The personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for undertaking this communication and resolving any subsequent incident, after which it will be deleted.
- Sending the newsletter: The data provided by users will be processed with the purpose of sending the newsletter with commercial communications and corporate information from GAC. The data will be kept until the party concerned requests to unsubscribe from these communications, at which time it will be deleted.
The processing of personal data by GAC will correspond to the free consent of the party concerned, which must be expressly and explicitly communicated through the established channels. In this sense, we inform you that this consent can be withdrawn at any time, which must be communicated through the channels indicated for the parties concerned to exercise their rights.
The user or party concerned is commits to providing correct, true and up to date information on their situation. Refusal to supply the personal data required in the cases indicated as obligatory will mean that GAC cannot provide the requested information or provide the requested service.
Recipients of the personal data and international data transfers.
Within the aforementioned purposes, no communications or transfers of data to third party entities or bodies has been planned.
Additionally, we inform you that your contact data may be subject to international data transfers to countries located outwith the European Union with the purpose of offering adequate service regarding sending the corporate Newsletter and management and control of users’ participation in competitions held through social networks, without prejudice to compliance with the requirements of data protection regulations with regard to international data transfers.
Exercise of rights by the parties concerned.
We inform you that you can exercise your rights at any time in the legally established terms, by sending a written communication to the following address:
GRUPO ÁNGEL CAMACHO, S.L.
FAO: Legal Department
Av. del Pilar, 6
41530 – Morón de la Frontera (Seville)
or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We remind you that this communication must indicate the right you wish to exercise, the data or set of personal data of your claim, and a valid identity document.
For any query or claim with regard to the processing of personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by the email address email@example.com.
Finally, we inform you that you will have the right to lodge a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as control authority. www.agpd.es